Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Apartment

So I decided to make a blog after I left San Jose, CA. I am now in my new place in Santa Barbara, CA and its amazing. The weather is amazing as well as everything else. This is my fresh start, right? I've been here for about five days now and I finished settling in. Today was my first day of school and well, it was my only chance to take photos of my apartment with my room mates camera. These guys are weird. Cool guys though.

Photobucket
This is the front of my apartment. We are on the top left.

Photobucket
Picture of our kitching/living room from outside.

Photobucket
This is my bathroom/hallway. That's Chris Stansell. Don't mind him

Photobucket
That's my bed. The other side of the room is the same thing. Chris is my bunk mate.

Photobucket
Toilet room. Nothing else is in there

Photobucket
This is the other bathroom with a shower. I found that weird

Photobucket
Our extra closet. We don't have shit in there

Photobucket
Peaking into Travis and Sheng Jie's room

Photobucket
This is the living room. Our $25 goodwill television

Photobucket
This is the kitchen

Photobucket
Fridge the first day. It's almost empty

Photobucket
This is the sliding door to our balcony

Photobucket
This is our balcony. It is shared with our neighbors. That's our neighbors sliding door.

Photobucket
Ashtray in the balcony

Photobucket
Chris Stansell. My room mate.

Photobucket
Travis Petersen. I call him Andy Samberg.

Photobucket
Sheng Jie Xi. He's the China Man and our personal accountant. The irony

Photobucket
Me. End.

Edit:

Our apartments came furnished with these desk chairs. It bugs me to NO end.

Photobucket

Photobucket

fffffuuuuuuuuuuu.......

2 comments:

treeninja said...

AW IT LOOKS SO CUTE.

I don't get how your living room is public though. And how that girl just walked in and watched TV with you. You weirdo.

Gabe said...

its not public. she just saw us through the window and knocked on our door. then we opened it and let her in. you're weirdo